Sunday, October 23, 2011

How To Open An Account On ODesk As A Freelancer


Odesk is one of the best websites to work as an online freelancer and earn money working online. If you want to earn money online through freelancing, oDesk is the best option to do so. Here is the step by step guide to how to open or create an account on oDesk as a freelancer.

Step 1: Visit The Registration Page Of ODesk

Step 2: Click on the Create an Account Button
reg1 How to Open an Account on oDesk as a Freelancer

Step 3: Choose Freelance Contractor
Step 4: Fill Up your Details
Step 5: Verify
Once you have filled up your details and submitted the information, you will be sent to a new page. Here you will see 4 options which you will need to go through. You will need to verify your email address, select which job categories interest you the most etc. When selecting the job categories, make sure that you tick all the fields which interest you. Remember that you can always change the given information later on.
 How to Open an Account on oDesk as a Freelancer
Step 6: Apply for a Job

This is basically it about creating an account on oDesk as a Freelancer. Now you can apply for jobs and start earning money online working as an online freelancer on oDesk.
Best of luck.

3 comments:

  1. Hi…I was browsing for ways to make money from home and your blog page just popped out. I must say, that you are a good writer. Now, I know what to do. Freelancing is the best way to work as well as spend time with my family. I am happy to know that I can earn from it too! Can you send me some links of sites that have a job for people like me? I am a good graphics designer and can design almost anything. I have already browsed through sites like Freelance Work From Home, Sell Online themes and many more. They all look promising. What do you say?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a big LIKE for your website. Cannot wait to read your next write-up. I have added your page on my list of favorites. Can students only study and not work? Your article has settled all my confusions. I am now a freelancer, thanks to you! I am making money in my spare time and it feels great to have a pocket full of cash. I am now a proud member in not just one but many sites like graphic design logos , making money online from
    home
    , www.freelancer.com, and www.elance.com that offer the best platform for freelancers like me. Don’t stop writing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really nice thank you very much. And please keep update some useful information.
    Manpower Consultancy in Chennai

    ReplyDelete